Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bad Idea....

HA HA HA <(joker laugh) Look what I found...

watch it now before it gets owned

So Phillip calls me up while I am closing up on Friday and asks me if I wanted to chill in Vegas for the weekend. OF COURSE! I am broke and I am young and most importantly I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! haha. So I went home packed up my shit and was off to Vegas. Of course I took pics.

Photobucket
Mirage

Photobucket
Paris' mock up of the Eiffel Tower

Photobucket
You can always spot the tourists....

Photobucket
...wtf

Photobucket
Hmm not a bad idea....always wanted a "second penis"

Photobucket
"Dude I have such a high tolerance of alcohol...man I can drink you under the table!" -Phillip

Photobucket
What now bitch? Owned.

Anyways, now I am broke I actually think I am in the negative.....never mind it's too depressing.





-H.C.