Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lookbook

Check it out.


big thanks to Project McFly for providing us with the song!! we are going to be pre loading this into a USB to show to our potential Japanese Distributors...THAT'S RIGHT! We are going to Japan!

The Dark Knight is easily one of the best movies I have ever seen......never have I seen a summer blockbuster that forces you to focus on the cinematography and acting over the loud special effects and action sequences....granted it did have kick ass action sequences but when I think back to The Dark Knight the only scenes that keep replaying back in my head is when Batman is interrogating the Joker and when Two Face is forcing Jim Gordon to choose between his family on who gets killed. You guys all probably all heard already but you have to watch it on IMAX. (A-)

Addressing an issue: So...I was misinformed about Super Cr3w wearing our gear last week...= \ I was told it's actually happening this week......so tomorrow! (I will believe it when I see it...I am not promising anything!)





-L.C.