Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Burning up

Haha, just when I was getting used to being dry and cold a random heat wave hits....woooooooow

Made some new friends; Kidflomatic and Dj Caution of Killionaire Dj's. They really like our stuff and offered a helping hand on getting our name out so we hooked them up with a ton of gear (sorry the selection will be better once volume 4 comes out...I promise)

They even made a video for us check it out


Oh! and did anyone notice our special t-shirts that we made specifically for Karmaloop?
Photobucket
Oooohhh aaahhhh......

Yesterday, was my day off....so I spent it visiting the family back in Garden Grove and with the girlfriend in Westminster for a date.....what did we do? We went to go and get her hair done....and I watched. (it was an awesome time waiting for her so I snapped some pics)
Photobucket
Cool fishes that my gf took a picture of because I wasn't sure if I was allowed to

Photobucket
Driveway

Photobucket
Market....I think the first Fast and the Furious had a scene here or something along those lines

Photobucket
Crazy shit on the 405....reminds me of Transformers



I will post some more previews for Volume 4 as the week progresses....





-L.C.