Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dress Right

80s Purple held an event last Thursday called "Dress Right," that Ben over at Triumvir asked if I wanted to accompany with him to....Thanks man! Let's grab some lunch sometime!

Photobucket
Flyer

Photobucket
The Runway

Photobucket
Lounging area

Photobucket
Open bar = shortage of alcohol before the start of the actual event, however there was a liquor store conveniently located at the event which was inside the California Market Center in LA.

Inside the liquor store there were a ton of alcoholic beverages I have never seen before in my life....I guess you can consider them exotic drinks?

Photobucket
This drink actually has a scorpion inside....

Photobucket
See! I told you.

Photobucket
I almost bought that because it looks cool......

Anyways, I chopped it up with Ben for awhile about future plans for Cakedout.....interesting feedback that I got back from him really made me think about our goals.


Yesterday, I had to park on the other side of my neighborhood due to the absurd parking conditions here....when I got out of my car something brushed by my legs really quickly and ran up a wall. It felt really disgusting cause I was wearing shorts and to my disappointment it was a fucking possum

Photobucket




-L.C.